About The Institute
The College is established in the year 2009 with an aim to achieve high ideals for future teachers. Then affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University on 18.08.2009 and the recognition order
No.TNTEU/R/Afflin/B.Ed., (N) /2009 – 10 / 500
NCTE recognition was obtained for SRV College of Education in 08.06.2009 and the recognition order
We have well-equipped laboratories in Physical Science, Biological Science, Computer Science, Educational Technology, Psychology and Work Experience. The attitude and interest of our management in promoting excellence in Teacher Education is reflected. We do have well-furnished classrooms, Multipurpose Hall and provisions for both indoor and outdoor games to bring out all round development for future teachers. We Have College Association, PTA & Alumni Associations.
Vision and Mission
To contribute to economic and cultural transformation by grooming teachers for the pursuit of excellence, commitment to enduring values and mastery of ever changing technology in education in the context of globalised environment through our college, conceived as an institution of social entrepreneurship.
- To create, sustain and constantly upgrade the environment for imbibing enduring (India) values and for mastery of every- advancing frontiers of educational technology.
- To facilitate the all round development of the student teacher-both expose personality and professional competence.
- To expose our student teacher through regular co-curricular programmes to relevant, global developments in the field of school education.
- To build and integrate a network of co-operating schools and make an impact on their teaching-learning processes through regular, planned and purposeful institutional reaction.
- To encourage innovations in teaching-learning and evaluation among our faculty and students through regular forum for their exposure and facilitate their pursuit.
- To make an impact in the needy sections of the community around the college through modes of social service that will expose our student teachers to the needs of the poor and the downtrodden.
- To reward the pursuit of excellence through creation of endowments and awarding prizes.
- To upgrade the institution academically and make it a post-graduate and Research Institution.
Rules and Regulation
- The working day is divided into 6 sessions. The forenoon session has 3 hours (9.40 a.m. to 12.50 p.m) and the afternoon session has three hours (01.30 to 4.30 p.m.)
- The college is following day order system
- No student should leave the classroom during lecture without permission.
- Late comers will not be admitted to the class without an admission slip from the principal.
- Attendance is noted for each period at the commencement of each class.
NCTE recognition was obtained for SRV College of Education in 08.06.2009 and the recognition order No.F.SRO/NCTE/2009/B.Ed.,/RO/13866, then affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University on 18.08.2009.
The Government of Tamil Nadu by an act of legislature have established the Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University in the State of TamilNadu for promoting excellence in Teachers education and the recognition order No.TNTEU/R/Afflin/B.Ed., (N) /2009 – 10 / 500