- The candidates should have passed the UG degree examination in the 10+2+3 stream, with the same main subject in part III, for which he is seeking admission in the B.Ed., course.
- Candidates who have taken more than one main subject in part III (Double or Triple Major) of the U.G degree have to choose only one of the main subjects and apply for that optional in B.Ed.
- Candidates who have done their U.G degree in Applied Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry or Applied Physics can apply for Chemistry and Physics optional respectively in B.Ed., those who have done Environmental Science and Micro-Biology can apply Biology optional in B.Ed and similarly candidates with Applied Geography in UG degree can apply for Geography optional
- Candidates should have secured 50% for OC, 45% for BC, 43% for MBC, 40% for SC/ST of marks in U.G degree and in P.G degree minimum pass is required for admission.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC and ST communities a pass in the relevant U.G degree course is enough, irrespective of the number of attempts.
- Candidates with P.G qualification alone will be considered for Economics, Commerce, Computer Science and Home Science
The following certificates should be produced at the time of admission
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- UG/PG Degree Mark Sheets
- Degree Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photo – 5 Nos